Your journey starts here
It’s time to find the future that fits you. The Admission Procedure comprises of the following procedure.
Number of Seats
|Category||MBA (Business Economics)||MBA (Finance)|
|Ward Quota (Teaching)||2||1|
|Ward Quota (Non-Teaching)||2||1|
The minimum eligibility requirements for MBA(Finance) and MBA(Business Economics) Programmes are Graduate (under 10 plus 2 plus 3) in any discipline with at least 50% marks, from the University of Delhi or any other University recognized as equivalent thereto, with Mathematics/Business Mathematics at Class XII level. Students appearing in the final year of the Bachelor’s Degree examination in 2023 can also apply. However, they should meet the above-mentioned eligibility requirements latest by September 15, 2023, or a date as will be specified by the University of Delhi in this regard.Note: The selected candidates must submit their final year results of Graduation by September 15, 2023 or a date as will be specified the University of Delhi in this regard, failing which their admission will be automatically cancelled.
The selection of candidates would be based on performance in CAT (Common Admission Test, conducted by the IIMs) and candidates’ educational backgrounds.
CRITERION FOR SHORT-LISTING FOR PI
- Overall and Sectional cutoffs in CAT percentile results would be applied for short-listing General Category candidates for PI.
- Short-listing will be done on the basis of candidates’ CAT percentile and marks scored in Class X and Class XII Examinations.
- Female candidates will be given some extra weightage.
- Candidates with the following undergraduate degrees will receive extra weightage:
- B. Com. (Hons.)
- B. A./B.Sc. (Hons.) (Economics)
- B. A. (Hons.) (Business Economics)
- BBS/BMS and
The following weightage system will be followed for short-listing for PI:
- CAT Percentile – Weightage – 70%
- Marks obtained in Class-X – Weightage – 10%
- Marks obtained (best of four) in Class-XII – Weightage – 10%
- Marks obtained in Mathematics/Business Mathematics in Class-XII Examination – Weightage – 2.50%
- Candidates with the above-mentioned Graduate Degrees – Weightage – 5% Female Candidates – Weightage – 2.50%
The shortlisted candidates shall be called for Personal Interview (PI). In case, PI at the University Campus is not possible owing to exogenous/unavoidable circumstances, then PI would stand cancelled. In that case, the Final Merit List for admission to the MBA(F) and MBA(BE) programmes would be prepared on the basis of the weightage for final selection (below), wherein the weightage of PI would be taken as zero for all candidates. Further, sectional cutoff will be applied only for Unreserved category.
CRITERION FOR SHORT-LISTING FOR THE FINAL SELECTION
Final selection will be based on CAT Scores, Marks scored in PI, Marks Scored in Class X and Class XII Examinations and Weightage to Graduate Degrees (mentioned above) and to female candidates.
The following weightage system will be followed for short-listing for final selection:
- CAT Score – Weightage – 60%
- Marks obtained in Class-X – Weightage – 5%
- Marks obtained in Class-XII – Weightage – 5%
- Marks obtained in Personal Interview – Weightage – 25%
- Candidates with the above-mentioned Graduate Degrees – Weightage – 2.50%
- Female Candidates – Weightage – 2.50%